I went for a walk and (re)discovered my city – its people, communities, life and much, much, much more. Each walk is different, even in the same place, in the same area. I enjoy seeing new things and seeing things differently. This space is for sharing photos from my walks, events and inspirations. Come and enjoy my walks with me.
I would like to thank
- Bangkok Photographers group, especially the organizers of the photowalks.
captureyour365.com for the inspiration for taking photos daily
- CYW and the WP weekly photo challenges, essential all photo challenges I can participate.
- Nikon for producing a good DSLR – the D3200 – easy to carry around.
- Bangkok – the city of angels
- Thailand – the Land of Smiles.
- and all of you – the readers and lookies.
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adam
All images on this blog are copyright (C)
a) In case you want to reuse any of the photos in this blog, please notify me and provide a link back to this blog with full and clear acknowledgement of all items used.
b) All photos and text or part thereof are not to be used for commercial purposes.
c) All photos must be used in their original form, no addition or alteration are allowed.